Difference between revisions of "Category:Cast"
From The Far Side of Utopia Wiki
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
==Supporting Cast Members==
==Supporting Cast Members==
Revision as of 22:38, 4 August 2018
- Peter Kepler.
- MYM "Mium"
- Naomi Atarah.
- Kallisto Summers
- Arron Kepler
- Tyler Weber
- Ryn Koko
- I.L.A. "Ila"
Supporting Cast Members
- Acalia. A mage associated with the rogue families and PACT.
- Arkady. A student at Levenworth. Member of the Families. Friendly.
- Ashley Thomas. An IDS Analyst working for Arron Kepler.
- Atter. A mage that works for Sophie.
- Biana. The Director of the Corporate Affairs branch local to the story.
- Cao. Tyler's boss (or perhaps senior peer) at the Bureau.
- David. One of Sophie's employees.
- Don. A green haired member of Rovak's squad, uses an autocaster.
- Elizabeth. An Mage work works for Sophie. A witch.
- Emmi Esk. An IDS Enforcement Agent. Friend of Kallisto Summers. Likely deceased.
- Evan Farschel. Sr. Vice President of Egenus.
- Gate. A researcher who works for Dr. Mir. Possible a cyborg or prototype. Unconfirmed, but his name could be read as G-8.
- Gelon Level. A member of Malsa's bureau, a data security analyst.
- Ikirium Avon. The Young CEO of Avon. Somehow inherited the position.
- Jayce Myer. A member of Avon's black ops agents. More competent then most, able to take down lesser members of Rovak's squad, and giving even Rovak a pause.
- Joid Isiam. A member of Malsa's bureau, an "Infiltration Expert"; likely a spy or analyst of some sort.
- Kardus. An Orish Warmage.
- Karov. An IDS Central Military regional commander. Abdicated his responsibility to avoid having to deal with the Malsan rebellion, leaving Ricci in charge.
- Kokato. President Kokato. The President of Arpon.
- Lisa. A student at Levenworth, friend of Naomi. Likely a member of the MSB assigned to spy on Naomi, but neither of them seem to take that too seriously.
- Maia Ethi. A student at Levenworth, and friend of Magnolia Dai. Can fly using an autocaster, and tends to talk a lot.
- Magnolia Dai. A student at Levenworth. Seems to be blind, but has the ability to "see" via Eidos, including through walls and great distance (such as sensing someone climbing down the outside of the the building). Mysterious.
- Marc Idunni. A rogue family loyalist. Not main branch member.
- Mari Kepler. Peter's Sister.
- Martin. Doctor Martin. An enigma who may be the creator of the M.Y.M. SMAI.
- Mika. A squadmate of Rovak's.
- Mione. A student at Levenworth. Friend of Naomi. Member of the Magical Security Branch.
- Nathan Summers. An IDS Special Agent. Brother of Kallisto Summers. Warden of Ervon, Carrier of the Fanciest Stick.
- Nelson Otte. An IDS Regional Observer belonging to IDS Central. Father of Nick Otte.
- Nick Otte. An IDS Special Agent belonging to IDS Central.
- Ricci. Colonel Rici. And IDS Central Military colonel. Has some history with Arron Kepler.
- Saria. Ryn's secretary, how he holds in high regard. She is diligent and rule oriented, even in the face of absurdity (such as threatening to refer Mir to the HR department for her threat to kill contractors).
- Semar Lot. A staff member or teacher at Levenworth. Greets Peter on his arrival.
- Sophie. The Director of the Situation Containment branch local to the story.
- Sparrow. And IDS mage in charge of magical support for and IDS Dropship. Unusually pragmatic, as he instantly surrenders when he realizes Jayce has already taken out his boss and all the guards in the drop ship.
- Tamara Anseli. A hacker hired by Avon, was later hired by Malsa.
- Tom. An IDS Special Agent. Carries a crowbar, and is a master of Ellipses.
- Tokiwa. One of Sophie's employees.
- Toshe. An IDS Agent. The only one of Nick Otte's agents to not get beat up by Naomi in their original encounter, though mostly by coincidence.
- Varkim. A senior adviser to the Consul of Malsa.