"Miko" is an alias, her real name is Taki. As she is Peter's cousin, she might be Taki Kepler, but she may not share the Kepler last name, as that is unconfirmed. Though it was unclear for awhile, she does seem to be a girl. She is older than she appears, and her diminutive stature may be the result of spending an undisclosed amount of time in a coma or similar state.
At some point, Arron promised to keep Taki safe, but she holds a great deal of resentment toward him.
Miko is bitter, cantankerous, and seems to suffer from some form of anxiety or depression. She repeatedly states that she does not like people, and displays a general distaste for going out doors, typically being have to be bribed by Peter to take part his plans when they require her to leave her room.
She does not display any real sign of fear at danger, including having a gun pointed at her head or being in a building that being attacked by several groups of powerful mages, either containing no real fear of death or simply trusting that Mium will intervene if she is real mortal danger (a belief that seems rather justified, considering).
She displays some degree of dislike for being a human, and expresses a fascination with running Mium's server, marveling at its lack of human limitations. She dislikes that human bodies do things like get headaches or experience pain in general.
She implies that she is mostly just going along with Peter's way of doing things for his sake, and that if he were die she would probably act far more drastically, either to complete his goals or enact vengeance on whoever was responsible. Despite saying this, it does seem that her complaints about sentimentality are somewhat overblown, given that she berates her own sentimentality when saving Tamara from the Avon building when its under attack by letting her come with her.
Powers & Abilities
Miko is very talented computer hacker.
- Peter: Has a sibling-like relationship with Peter, and is loyal to his cause.
- Arron: She resents something from the past, and would prefer that he just leaves her alone to her own devices.
- Naomi: Finds her vexing, and tends to call her some iteration of purple primate, likely stemming from some degree of jealousy that Mium also considers Naomi a friend.
- Mium: Is possessive of Mium, and views him as her friend.
- Kally: Seems to have gotten along with her okay in the past, but does not hold her in particularly high esteem (which can be said for pretty much anyone besides Peter for Miko).