Panel 1: Naomi Atarah forehead to underarms, looking suddenly lost or out of her depth.
- He- What? But I don't-... I mean...
- He would?
Panel 2: Peter Kepler, head and some collar, front.
- Why not?
Panel 3: Mium F5, head turned to the left, and the back of his shoulders. His expression is pretty blank but possibly interested.
Panel 4: Naomi, head to underarms, looking shy.
- But then- Ah...
Panel 5: Peter, head to mid-thighs, front, Levenworth blazer on his left shoulder, wearing a rumpled rest of a Levenworth uniform. His right hand didn't quite make the panel, due to his word bubbles shoving him towards our left.
- Mium might be your friend, Naomi, but he's also one of the most powerful entities on this world.
- The fact that he will listen to what you want probably makes you the most influential Malsan alive.
- If you want to use that power to help your country, I'm not going to interfere, but it's not what I'm here for.
Panel 6: Naomi, head to her forearms, which are crossed just under her breasts in a supportive manner. Her left side has been shoved slightly off panel by her word bubbles.
- I'm not trying to... You're trying to make me realize some point about me being naive, aren't you?
- But I just want to make sure people don't get killed.
- You would have Mium protect me, or Kally, or especially Miko in this circumstance, right?
Panel 7: Peter, head to mid forearm, right 2/5ths
- There are causes for which I would burn a nation to ash without a second thought. I don't think comparing yourself to me is going to help you make a decision.
- And yes, I do think trying to keep people who are currently part of an armed force occupying another nation safe is naive...
- ... but that's really not the point.
Panel 8: Naomi, face.
- It's not that simple. Maybe Arpon didn't invade, but you're the one that showed they were plotting against us... well, Malsa.
Panel 9: Naomi, head to mid-biceps. She looks as if she's realizing something she finds burdensome.
- I get it would be ridiculous if someone was trying to keep me, for example, out of danger...
- ... still, I'd regret it if something happens to one of my friends.
Panel 10: Mium, head to shins, waiting in the doorway. Naomi from behind, head to knees, looking like she's about to head towards Mium.
- I'll go over there myself after running these errands...
- Mium seems to be indicating I'm running late...
- Try not to burn any nations to ash while I'm gone.