Panel 1: Peter Kepler front, head to waist. His tie has regained about a half-inch of slack.
- Hmm. A fair concern I guess. You're worried that if you just tell them that, they'd pass it along to Arpon...
- ... so you want me to leak the information in a manner that makes them uncertain, so they don't pass it along for fear of looking bad, but don't attack for suspicion that itś a trap.
Panel 2: Madame Consul, hair part to nose.
- ... you are remarkably good at this.
Panel 3: Madame Consul, head to mid-chest. Her arms are folded on her chest at the bottom of the panel.
- Thatś pretty much what I want. If the I.D.S. stays out of this, we will win, I just need time.
- Can you help us with that?
Panel 4: The Consul, back, right 2/7ths, head to mid-tricep. Peter, front, right 47ths, head to low chest.
Panel 5: The Consul front, head to mid chest, arms still folded.
- Directory Arron Kepler seems like an honorable man.
- I don't make it a habit of relying on honor.
- It tends to be a fickle master.
Panel 6: Peter, front, head to shoulders, right 2/3rds.
- I see. It's fine if you'd rather not say, I can guess well enough, I suppose.
- I will prevent the I.D.S. from attacking Malsa as long as that is more convenient for me than the alternative.
Panel 7: The Consul, hair to mouth.
- You are an exceedingly difficult person to work with... but I suppose that's the best I'm going to get.
Panel 8: A hologram of a unidentified general
Consul, from panel 7:
- I have to return to the affairs of running a war now.
- Madame Consul, you're back online. Good, there's something that might need your attention...