Panel 1: Kardus nose to thighs, Ila head to mid-torso,
Mium, in square bubbles superimposed over Kardus:
- -Kardus Velzor. Warmage.
- -Survival priority updated: very low
- Error is [a human.]
- -Create new definition: [a Kardus].
- -Reclassifying from [a human] to [a Kardus].
- Hmm? What is this?
Panel 2: Mium, head to waist.
- Just updating some records based on new findings.
- I found Mr. Arkady. Removing dust simulation.
Panel 3: Ila, head to mid chest.
- Uh... is he dead?
Mium, in a square bubble like panel 1:
- - Status: alive
- ...Okay, I'm just going to ignore how you could possibly know any of this, because my head already hurts.
Panel 4: Arkady laying on his back on rubble, feet to nose. He looks very uncomfortable.
- I merely reconstructed the dust draft pattern to determine where a human shaped thing passed through it high velocity.
- ...as I said... going to ignore that. Now what do we do? I need to save him...
Panel 5: The Arpon heavy tank standing casually by the bus on its side, holding an I-beam like an unreadied club.
- ...and I think that thing might be about to shoot him or something.
Mium, in a square bubble:
- -Arpon magic-equipped heavy tank.
- -About to shoot Mr. Arkady or something.
- What? I was agreeing with you, Miss Sister.
Panel 6: Ila, head and upper chest.
- Mium! This isn't funny! Do something about it!
- I don't want this human to die.
Panel 7: Mium, head and upper chest, right arm off-panel.
- It definitely is suboptimal, but seems increasingly likely.
- I may have made an error in how I motivated you to go save him.
Panel 8: Ila, head to upper thighs, left arm off panel, right arm out and gesturing.
- While normally I would be delighted to have you admit you made an error, now is not the time to stop being infallible.
- This human is the only thing that was nice to me by choice. You literally have to be nice to me, and I don't think Naomi is capable of being mean to cute things.
- So tell me what you have to do to save this human.
Panel 9: Mium, head to waist. He's looking concerned.
- I am not infallible, Miss Ila. I don't have the processing power.
- Additionally, I can only directly affect the world near something I can access.
- The only thing close enough to matter is you - the eff ten - but if I rebooted you onto it, you'd just shut down again.
- Even if I can fix that, Arkady has less than half a second.